ARE STANDING BY TO GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD.
BEEN IN ACCIDENT? HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PHONE NUMBERS YOU MAY NEED!
CSN Gananoque : 613-382-3366
Road Side Assistance: 1-800-268-6800
Kingston Police: 613-549-4660
Gananoque Police: 613-382-4422
Brockville Police: 613-342-0127
Unique Towing: 613-546-0090
STEPS TO FOLLOW AFTER AN ACCIDENT
- Get Help for any Injuries. Call emergency services if anyone is injured.
- Prevent Secondary Accidents. If you can do so safely do what you can to warn approaching traffic by turning on your hazard signals and place reflective triangles or cones around the scene if you have access to a vehicle emergency kit
- Remain at the Scene. According to the Ontario Traffic Safety Act it is illegal to leave the scene of an accident whether you caused it or not.
- Call the Police. You have a legal obligation to call the police if someone is injured. You also may need a police report for your insurance claim.
- Document what you can. Once all injuries have been dealt with and it is safe to do so, record what you can about the accident while it is still fresh. Write down the other party’s license plate, number address, telephone number and insurance information. You should also record any witnesses names and contact information. It can also be handy to take pictures if you have a smart phone or camera with you. You can also record a voice witness statement. Gather as much information as you can.
- Contact a Towing Company. You can contact GM Roadside Assistance: 1-800-268-6800 CAA: 1-800-CAA-HELP or Unique Towing: 613-546-0090 to get your vehicle to our body shop. Don’t have a road side assistance program? Call us at 613-382-3366 and we can help.
- Fill out our Accident Reporting Form Here.