Gananoque Chevrolet Wants to Give You the Most Money Possible for your Vehicle
How Much Can You Get Selling Your Car to a Dealership?
Selling your car on your own is a lot of work. You have to find a place to list it. You have to deal with strangers calling you or stopping by your home. Not to mention there is no great way to determine how serious those people are about buying. Nobody has enough free time to have it wasted dealing with low-ball offers. Gananoque Chevrolet wants to buy your used car today, thus eliminating all of those aforementioned headaches. So, how much can you get selling your car to a dealership? There are a lot of factors that go into determining a sale price, but you can get a rough estimate using our free evaluation tool. Let’s take a look at some things you should know.
READ MORE: Does Your Car Need a Little Extra Help?
What Happens When You Sell Your Car at a Dealership?
There has never been a better time to free up space in your driveway or garage by selling a vehicle to Gananoque Chev. Once you make the decision to part with a loved but no longer needed vehicle, the process to sell it to us begins a lot like buying a vehicle from us. Here is how it works:
- When you arrive at the dealership, let the greeter know you’re there to sell us a car.
- One of our pre-owned vehicle specialists will collect the necessary documents and important items like the vehicle’s title, owner’s manual, and all sets of keys.
- Our team will perform an on-site appraisal of your vehicle and then make you an offer.
- If you accept, you can walk out of the dealership with a check in your pocket.
Getting the Best Possible Offer
Gananoque Chevrolet has two goals when buying cars from people. First, we want to build up our pre-owned vehicle inventory. Second, we want to get people the best possible deal for the car, truck, or SUV they’re selling. We’ll always do our best to give you the most money we can. In that vein, there are some things sellers can do to help themselves before they come to their appointment.
- Take a little time to fix dings, dents and paint scratches
- Invest in a professional detailing service
- Replace burned-out headlights and taillights
We understand that there are no two customers that will be in the same situation. If you have additional questions about how to sell your car to Gananoque Chevrolet, contact our showroom, today.